I am Mengheng Li, Lecturer (assistant professor) at Economics Discipline Group, University of Technology Sydney. Before working at UTS, I was a Research Analyst at the Economic Research and Policy Division, the Dutch Central Bank.
Download my CV.
Research interests: Time series econometrics
- dynamic time series models
- nonlinear non-Gaussian state space models
- empirical macroeconomics
- Bayesian econometrics
- 2013-2018 Ph.D. in Econometrics, VU University Amsterdam and Tinbergen Institute, the Netherlands; Ph.D. committee: prof.S.J. Koopman; prof.A. Lucas; prof.D.J.C. van Dijk; prof.S.J.G. van Wijnbergen; prof.C.G.H. Diks; prof.A. Harvey; dr.P. Gorgi; dr.H. Karabiyik
- 2016 Visiting Ph.D., Discipline of Business Analytics, The University of Sydney, Australia
- 2013-2015 M.Phil. in Economics (cum laude), University of Amsterdam and Tinbergen Institute, the Netherlands
- 2010-2013 B.Sc. in Econometrics and Operations Research (cum laude), Tilburg University, the Netherlands
Economics Discipline Group
University of Technology Sydney
Room CB08.09.016, Building 8, Dr Chau Chak Wing Building
14 – 28 Ultimo Road, Ultimo, NSW 2007
+61(02) 9514 4375